ESMRMB proudly announces its prestigious Student Support Programme, which provides excellent students and specialists in training with travel support grants (€ 200 each) as well as free registration to the Congress 2017.
Eligible candidates for the Student Support Programme, will be reviewed and selected by the ESMRMB President, Prof. Rik Achten as well as the ESMRMB Scientifi c Programme Chair, Prof. Tim Leiner.
To be eligible for the Student Support Programme, students must be enrolled in a fulltime undergraduate or graduate programme, or be specialists in training in a clinical department.
Those aiming to be selected for this highly regarded programme must not have obtained a doctorate (PhD), equivalent degree, or medical specialisation before January 1, 2017.
Applicants are requested to submit:
• Supervisor´s letter of recommendation
• Confirmation of eligibility for the student grant, preferably by a
• Curriculum vitae including name and address
The following criteria are used for awarding the Student Support Programme for 2017:
• Membership with the Society
• Submission of abstract(s) to ESMRMB annual meeting
- Accepted abstract(s)
- First author of submitted abstract(s)
- Presenter of submitted abstract(s)
- Ranking of submitted scientific contribution(s)
Applications are to be received no later than July 3, 2017, 9:00 AM CET.
Take the opportunity and apply for the Student Support Programme Grant for ESMRMB 2017.
Terms of regulation
Please kindly note that registration fees cannot be reimbursed. In case you registered and balanced the registration fee for our Annual Scientific Meeting in Barcelona/ES before being accepted for the Student Support Programme, ESMRMB will not refund any amount after acceptance for the Student Support Programme.