Educational courses for MR radiographers/technologists, radiologists and interested physicians
Please click the button to register for the Hands-On MRI courses 2017 of your choice:
Education aimed at MR radiographers/technologists and interested physicians
• 2-2.5 days educational courses in a radiology department
• 50% vendor specific hands-on training on MRI scanners and/or workstations
• 50% lectures introducing the theoretical background
• Professional and didactically experienced teachers
• Limited to 30 participants, due to hands-on character
What makes the Hands-On MRI programme special?
• Application specialists are present during hands-on sessions on the MRI scanners and workstations
• Courses cover topics from image acquisition to post-processing
• Patient positioning, exam protocols and optimisation techniques as well as tips and hints will be presented through lectures, practical sessions and guided live examinations
Accreditation An application will be made to the UEMS-EACCME for CME accreditation of all Hands-On MRI courses.
Further details on the points per course will be provided soon as well as local accreditation information.