School of MRI |
Educational courses for physicians and MR radiographers/technologists
- All courses are held in English except the MSK course in Barcelona which is held in Spanish.
- The duration of each course is of 2,5
days. The courses start either on Thursday between 8 and 9 a.m. or
between 1 and 2 p.m. and last until Saturday between 1 and 2 p.m. or
between 5 or 6 p.m.
- The detailed programme of each course
as well as the exact time schedule will be available on the ESMRMB
website as soon as possible.
- 50% of the total teaching time is
used for repetitions in small groups (maximum 17 people per group) to
intensify the learning experience.
- A maximum of 65 places per course is
available. If less than 40 participants register, ESMRMB reserves the
right to cancel a course at the latest 4 weeks prior to its beginning.
The course on "MR Safety" is limited to 35 participants.
- ESMRMB ensures the evaluation of all courses and guarantees professional and didactically experienced teachers.
- An application will be made to the UEMS-EACCME for CME accreditation of these events. A certificate of attendance will be available in the MyUser Area for participants after the course.
- A voluntary examination will be held
at the end of each course. Participants who have successfully passed the
examination can download their confirmation of attendance (including cme-credits) from the MyUser Area right after the course
In case you have any questions, please send an email to email@example.com
Filming and Recording Policy
Filming and recording during the
courses is generally not permitted. Exceptions may be granted by the
course organiser on-site. If you wish to record any lecture (for your
personal use only), please contact the respective lecturer and course
organiser for permission.