School of MRI |
Educational courses for physicians and MR radiographers/technologists
The ESMRMB continues to guarantee high educational standards and proudly presents the
2017 School of MRI programme!
Due to the great success of our first online educational course within the 2016 School of MRI, the ESMRMB is proud to announce that the eLearning course will be
part of the programme once again in 2017.
Please click here to register for the 2017 School of MRI course of your choice:
We look forward to welcoming you to our 2017 School of MRI courses!
- All courses are held in English language.
- The duration of each course is of 2,5
days. The courses start either on Thursday between 8 and 9 a.m. or
between 1 and 2 p.m. and last until Saturday between 1 and 2 p.m. or
between 5 or 6 p.m.
- The detailed programme of each course
as well as the exact time schedule will be available on the ESMRMB
website as soon as possible.
- 50% of the total teaching time is
used for repetitions in small groups (maximum 17 people per group) to
intensify the learning experience.
- A maximum of 65 places per course is
available. If less than 40 participants register, ESMRMB reserves the
right to cancel a course at the latest 4 weeks prior to its beginning.
The course on "MR Safety" is limited to 40 participants.
- ESMRMB ensures the evaluation of all courses and guarantees professional and didactically experienced teachers.
- An application will be made to the UEMS-EACCME for CME accreditation of these events. A certificate of attendance will be available in the MyUser Area for participants after the course.
An application for the ESSR Diploma will be made for the MSK courses.
- A voluntary examination will be held
at the end of each course. Participants who have successfully passed the
examination can download their confirmation of attendance (including cme-credits) from the MyUser Area right after the course
In case you have any questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Filming and Recording Policy
Filming and recording during the
courses is basically not permitted. Exceptions may be granted by the
course organiser on-site. If you wish to record any lecture (for your
personal use only), please contact the respective lecturer and course
organiser for permission.